UniversAll™ Tissue Extraction/PCR Kits
Specification & Description:
The UniversAll™ Tissue PCR Kits contain all the reagents necessary to rapidly extract genomic DNA from a wide range of biological samples prior to amplifying targets of interest by PCR. Genomic DNA is extracted from a small amount of samples simply by incubation in UniversAll™ Extract buffer for 10 minutes at 95 °C. The UniversAll™ Tissue PCR Kits offer a novel one-step UniversAll™ Extract buffer that eliminates the need for freezing cells or tissues with liquid nitrogen, mechanical disruption, organic extraction, column DNA purification, or alcohol precipitation.
• Simple: single-step extraction of genomic DNA prior to PCR. No phenol/ chloroform.
• Fast: cells or tissues to PCR in 10 minutes.
• Convenient: includes our superior PCR enzymes and buffers for amplification
directly from the extract for your convenience.
• Gene cloning
• Small or large scale PCR-based genotyping
• Traditional PCR; real-time PCR
• Suitable for rapid forensic and disease detection and diagnosis
Each lot of extraction buffer was tested for its extraction capability of standard animal and plant tissues for PCR and real-time PCR. It also has to pass the stability test before shipping.